Title: How to Personalize Your Google Home Screen
Student Name: Madelyn S.
Category: Screen Capture Tutorial
I always have liked teaching new things. That's why I picked Screen Capture Tutorial. Screen Capture Tutorial is when you teach someone how to do something on the computer. I taught people how to get a background for the Google home screen. I have always wanted to get a Google home background and when I figured out how to do it I wanted to teach people. So, I got this chance to teach and that is why I chose it. My projects process can be explained in 7 steps.
- I first picked my project category “Screen Capture Tutorial” and looked over the rubric.
- After that, I downloaded Screencastify.
- Next, I started learning how to use Screencastify. I started learning how to use Screencastify by making videos, using the drawing tools, and thinking of what I was going to teach.
- Then, I picked my idea of teaching people how to get a background on the Google home screen.
- After that, I wrote my script and printed it.
- Next, I started making videos with my script.
- Finally, I recorded my final video.
Screen Capture Tutorial Entry:
Click here to view the Screen Capture Tutorial in WMV Format
Click here to view the Feature Video in MOV Format
Click here to view the Screen Capture Tutorial in WEBM Format
(same video, different formats)