To register a new student in Clark County Public Schools, a parent/guardian starts by submitting household information online and then finishes the enrollment process in person at the school.
Note: the steps below are also accessible via this website's top menu: Students/Parents > 2020-21 New Student Registration
Online Registration Steps, available beginning July 6, 2020:
Please take a moment and review the below steps to submit the online registration. You will need to upload the required documents during the enrollment process. You can take a photo or scan the documents.
**Required documents: Birth Certificate, Immunization and Proof of Residence.
- Click Here to Start the Online Registration.
- Select your desired language.
- Complete the fields on the screen. Be careful to choose the correct school year.
- Click “Begin Registration.” The program will send an email to the address you entered on the screen.
- Check your email for a message with a subject of “Welcome to Online Registration.” If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check your spam, junk, trash, etc. folder.
- Click the link at the bottom of the email. If the URL link listed at the bottom of the email does not work, please copy the URL link and paste it into a web browser.
- The program will walk you through the following sections: Household, Parent/Guardian, Emergency Contact, and Student. At the end of each section, click “Save/Continue” to save your work.
- Walk through each screen, reading the sections carefully. Use the Next and Save/Continue buttons to navigate through the form.
- Review the details very carefully, and then submit the form.
- Write down and hold on to your form's number.
A confirmation that your registration has been processed will be sent to your email. The school will contact you either through email or a phone call when you need to take your student and the other documentation to the school.
**Other Registration Documents that will need to be brought to the school:
Social Security Card
Proof of a preventative health care exam
Proof of an eye exam
Proof of a dental exam
If you have questions, please call our Central Office at 859-744-4545.