Student Name: Christian I.
Category: Manipulated Image Product
- I found out what kind of picture I wanted taken and I took it.
- I went through many pictures and tried out many of them, eventually settling on one.
- I went through a tough process of realizing what I wanted to do, using all kinds of different things, but I realized that I wanted to use tools to add a pink glow to the picture, and to make it more vibrant.
- At first I used contrast.
- Then color balance, to add the pink glow.
- Levels and posterize were also to add the pink glow.
- Vibrance was to add a bit of energy to the picture.
- At this point I had finished most of the picture, so I just added a few small touches.
(click on image for larger size)