Title: How to Send a Picture through Gmail
Student Name: Reese P.
Category: Screen Capture Tutorial
I enjoy teaching people about new things, especially technology based. This is part of the reason why I chose to do “Screen Capture Tutorial”. Another part of the reason why I chose this project is, not a lot of people are aware of gmail. Since gmail is a fairly new platform, not many people know how to use it, or they don’t know basic skills and how to use all the tools. My project can be broken down into 10 steps.
- I first chose the category “Screen Capture Tutorial”, I looked over the rubric and learned about the project.
- Then, I downloaded the free chrome extension, Screencastify.
- I started to practice using it, playing around with all the tools and all the different options.
- Next, I had to think of an idea to do my project over, I started brainstorming.
- Eventually, after days of brainstorming, I came up with, teaching people how to send an attachment through gmail.
- After I came up with the idea, I went through the process of sending an attachment, to get an idea.
- Then, using what I learned from step #6, I write a script, for what I was going to say on camera.
- Next, I did a couple of practice runs, saying the script on camera and recording it.
- After I did a couple of practice runs, I recorded the final video.
- Finally, I looked over the video, made sure I didn't miss anything, and submitted it to Google Classroom.
Screen Capture Tutorial Entry:
Click here to view the Screen Capture Tutorial in WMV Format
Click here to view the Feature Video in MOV Format
Click here to view the Screen Capture Tutorial in WEBM Format
(same video, different formats)